CURIO PRACTICE blankets have been meticulously knitted to endure decades of enjoyment, and how you care for your wool plays an important role in ensuring your blanket experiences a long life.
As an ethically responsible brand, longevity and quality are of highest importance. We use fine Merino wool not only for its sumptuous warmth and comfort but also its material integrity. Wool is, by nature, stain, odour and wrinkle-resistant, requiring little maintenance and infrequent washing.
How to care for your blanket:
- Drape your blanket outside every now and then to allow the breeze to refresh the fibers.
- Hand wash in cold water using a gentle, preferably organic liquid wool detergent.
- Avoid using fabric softeners and other products that may alter the colour of your blanket.
- Dry flat in shade. Do not wring out. To remove excess water, roll in a towel and gently press before flat drying.
- Please be advised mechanical dryers may alter the shape and size of your blanket and we discourage their use. CURIO PRACTICE is not liable for refund of your blanket if its shape or size is altered due to washing & drying methods other than as instructed.